- All electronics are potted for increased longevity
- Sensors are temperature compensated for accuracy
- Lithium battery or hardwired power options available
- Painted aluminum or 304 stainless steel housing
- The GS005 Anti-Two-Block Transmitter can retrofit to existing mechanical switches; use with Trimble displays to activate lockouts where available and trigger visual/audible alarms
- CSA-US Class 1, Div 1 and ATEX Zone 0, 1 explosion proof options available
- Trimble's Lifting Solutions radio modules are FCC and CE compliant
The innovative radio technology utlized by Trimble's Lifting Solutions transmitters is developed and manufactured in-house. With over 10 years of market research and development experience, users can have confidence in the technology and function of the product line.
The flexibility of the radio technology design enables Trimble's transmitters to accept input from strain gauges, pressure, tension, compression, wind or rotation sensors, inclinometers, temperature-reading devices, on/off alarm and limit switch devices.