Orlaco Specialized Camera Solutions
- Cameras provide greater safety as the operator has a better view of the load and is less dependent on the instructions of his contact person on the ground. If, for example, the load should become unbalanced whilst being lifted, the operator will be able to see this immediately and be able to take action much faster.
- A test has shown that cranes performing 'blind' operations can work 21% faster when using an Orlaco camera system. The test indicates that a camera can significantly improve the accuracy of lifting operations. The operator is less dependent upon others, which reduces the need for verbal communication and increases the efficiency of the work.
- Reduced damage
- Cranes are full of awkward angles. This increases the risk of damage to the crane or to nearby persons or objects. The Orlaco camera gives the operator optimum visibility, regardless of the type of crane or the situation he is working in.
- The seat position in the cab is standard, and assumes an operator sitting in an upright position, whereas the operator has to adopt a decidedly unnatural position in order to follow the work process. This can lead to injury. The Orlaco monitor enables the driver to maintain a correct posture.
- RadarEye is a vision solution with an active signaling system
- Detects and sees stationary and moving objects in designated zones obscured from the operator's view, displaying them on the monitor for the operator to see and react immediately
- Actively warns the operator with audible tones that increase in rate as the objects come closer
- Prevents damage to the operator's machine and to any other equipment, objects or people that may have been in danger of being reversed into
- Rugged design, shockproof, waterproof and not influenced by the environment (snow, rain, mud and/or temperature changes)
- Can be used on various machines
- 2...20m detection area, divided in 5 equally sizes segments
- Separation distance: 1-4m (configurable)
- Antenna beam horizontal: 70°(typ.), vertical: 11°(typ.)
- Operating temperature between -40°C to +85°C
- Obstacle reaction delay 50ms
- Orlaco CAN bus Radar monitor is required (0208371, 0208871 or 0411300)
- RadarEye can be extended with multiple radar and camera units for all around detection and visibility
To view Orlaco Specialized Camera Solutions and monitoring options for cranes, please download the brochure to the right.
In addition to the camera monitoring solutions, Orlaco's RadarEye unit offers additional safety and efficiency.
RadarEye is capable of visualizing the radar-zones on the display. As soon as an object enters the zone it will activate colored dots (default setting) or a transparent visualization (standard/custom preset settings) to make the driver aware of the potential danger.