GS031 SLEW SENSOR
- The Trimble Lifting Solutions GS031 Wireless Slew Sensor offers a way to measure the angle of rotation of the crane upper structure to the lower superstructure with less hassle.
- By utilizing the Work Area Definition Software, the GS031 Wireless Slew Sensor has the ability to prevent the crane from coming into contact with overhead power lines, buildings and equipment on the job site.
- The GS031 has a mating gear that rides on the outer surface of the slew gear teeth of the crane.
- The GS030 Wireless Slew Sensor Transmitter is connected to the GS031 Wireless Slew Sensor, and provides wireless communication between the in-cab display and the slew sensor.
- The GS550 and GS820 Displays offer software to define a Work Area Definition application as a standard feature. Users can easily set up a 3D limit for radius, tip height.
- The GS031 Wireless Slew Sensor requires the encoder assembly, the sensor transmitter and any compatible Trimble Lifting Solutions display. All information is sent to the cab mounted display for limit monitoring, load chart selection, work area definition and crane function lockout.
- Several gear models are available to adapt the slew sensor to slewing rings with different tooth sizes. Trimble Lifting Solutions will provide you with the right size based on some easy measurements.
- The GS031 Wireless Slew Sensor Transmitter features potted electronics for increased water protection. This is an advantage in humid environments and in applications where water damage is possible.
- The slew sensor is capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40°C to 85°C or -40°F to 185°F. This wide range allows for more versatile application possibilities.